Work For Us
We are looking for people who are kind, compassionate and dedicated who want to make a difference to the quality of our clients well-being. Vacancies are for the following positions:
Key-support worker and Carers
- Training & Background Checks
- An enhanced DBS check & full training will be provided before commencing work with our client and you will also be supported by our clinical lead nurse for the area.
- Must be reliable and trustworthy.
- Having good stamina.
- Being patient and tactful
- Having good knowledge about hygiene standards and basic health care.
- Being able to deal with people from different backgrounds.
- Having interpersonal abilities.
- Being able to solve different types of problems.
- Having a desire to help people
- Being a good listener.
- Proven experience as a registered nurse
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of emergency care
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination, etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
- BSc or another diploma from a nursing program
- Valid nursing license
Why work for Alpha Supported Living Ltd
Competitive salary rates
Flexible working hours
You can choose to be full time or part-time
Paid ongoing training
Work in your local area
Apply with us now
6 Easy steps
- Apply today by filling our application online
- Let us chat and evaluate if you are capable to do the job.
- Job checks to see if you are DBS checked and to verify your certification and experience.
- Starter training
- Meet the team
- Your job starts